Griffis Faculty Club
1300 York Avenue
New York, NY 10065
Are you interested in entrepreneurship and innovation in the life sciences?
Weill Cornell Medicine offers a full suite of exciting entrepreneurial initiatives and resources offered by the Office of BioPharma Alliances & Research Collaborations and BioVenture eLab.
This event is the culmination of Weill Cornell's annual Fall course and training program in biomedical entrepreneurship known as Accelerating BioVenture Innovation (ABI).
ABI builds teams around patented technologies. The ABI entrepreneurship course and training program is organized and sponsored by Weill Cornell Medicine's BioVenture eLab and the Office of BioPharma Alliances & Research Collaborations.
Participants include faculty, postdocs, graduate, medical and business students and 20+ industry mentors.
Join for an evening of business plan pitches, expert feedback, and invaluable networking. Enjoy drinks, snacks, and a celebration of entrepreneurship in the biomedical sciences.
- 6:30 | Opening Remarks
- Larry Schlossman, Managing Director, BioPharma Alliances & Research Collaborations, Weill Cornell Medicine
- Jahan Ali, PhD, Director BioVenture eLab, Weill Cornell Medicine
- 6:45 PM | Business Plan Presentations, with judges from
- Deerfield Management
- Alexandria LaunchLabs / Alexandria Venture Investments
- Windham Venture Partners
- Colt Ventures
- Big Red Ventures
- David Fischell, PhD, Serial Entrepreneur
- 8:00 PM | Networking & Reception