To advance collaborative efforts on cancer genomics, the New York Genome Center (NYGC) hosts meetings on the first Tuesday of every month to bring together leading cancer researchers, clinicians and postdocs from the NYGC's Institutional Founding Members and other key academic institutions.
- Harold Varmus, MD
- Senior Associate Core Member | New York Genome Center
- Lewis Thomas University Professor of Medicine | Weill Cornell Medicine
- Uttiya Basu, PhD
- Professor of Microbiology & Immunology | Columbia University
- "Noncoding RNA Processing by DIS3 Regulates Chromosomal Architecture and DNA Recombination in B Cells"
- To learn more about Dr. Basu's research, see his lab page
- Christina Curtis, PhD, MSc
- Associate Professor of Medicine and Genetics | Stanford University School of Medicine
- Co-Director, Molecular Tumor Board | Stanford Cancer Institute
- "Title TBD"
- To learn more about Dr. Curtis' research, see her lab page
- Amanda W. Lund, PhD
- Associate Professor in the Ronald O. Perelman Department of Dermatology and Department of Pathology | NYU Grossman School of Medicine
- Member, Laura and Issac Perlmutter Cancer Center | NYU Langone Health
- "Lymphatic Transport and Anti-Tumor Immunity"
- To learn more about Dr. Lund's research, see her lab page
Discussion and Q&A will take place after each speaker presents. These meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month and are intended for principal investigators in the New York region and their trainees.
With questions on this event, contact [email protected]