Life-saving medicines often take years, if not decades, to reach the market, and only 3% of investigational products actually make it to market. What goes into the process? Way before clinical trials, scientists are hard at work discovering new molecules, compounds, and vaccines. Get a glimpse at this early stage process in our panel discussion with two researchers from the non-profit, The Jackson Laboratory.
- 12 - 12:15 PM | Opening remarks and introductions
- 12:15 - 12:45 PM | Content
- 12:45 - 1 PM | Q&A from Audience
- Susan Mockus | Director of Product Innovation & Strategic Commercialization at The Jackson Laboratory for Genomic Medicine
- Sarah Sterlace | Senior Product Manager at The Jackson Laboratory