Applications for academic year and full-time roles are open year-round. Applications are open for summer 2023, with an early bird deadline of December 31, 2022 and final deadline of March 31, 2023.
To learn about new openings for full- and part-time jobs, spring and fall internships, upcoming career panels, and other program information, please sign up for the LifeSci NYC Internship Program Meetup.
Key Dates (for summer 2022-2023)
- Applications for academic year and full-time roles are open year-round
- September 2022 - Application opens for students and hosts for summer 2023 internships
- September - May 2023 - Academic year internships; dates and length determined by mutual agreement between host and intern
- December 31, 2022 - Early bird deadline for summer applications
- March 31, 2023 - Final deadline for summer applications
- Now - Summer 2023 - Rolling selection and placement of summer internship applicants with hosts
- May 24 - May 25, 2023 - Pre-internship "Boot Camp" intensive training for placed interns
- May 30 – August 4, 2023 - Summer internship period
The Process: Becoming a LifeSci NYC Intern
- Complete the application
- Access the list of current openings
- Express interest in roles and submit cover notes to LifeSci NYC
- LifeSci NYC sends select applications to companies
- Companies interview students and make offers
Interview Preparation Guide
We've put together an Interview Preparation Guide which can assist students with the interview process. For more interview tips, we encourage students to watch the following video.